Monday, November 9, 2015

Wilton, Connecticut Show

My Paintings 

I had a fabulous time at the Wilton, CT show.  It was so much fun, and I have already committed to next year, Lord Willing!!!  


These photographed a little dark, but they turned out beautifully
The one on the left is on HOLD

I love my primitives and always will.  


If you see something that you like, message me, I still have some of these left.  

SOLD


This one might have been my favorite.  Mark was sad to see it sell :)  
I really loved this one.  They were painted on antique books and the bottom one is 3-D.  The tail and the water sort of project forward.  I love, love, love this one :)

These are both gone. 
The attendance was really steady.  Each day had a good bit of traffic.  The 'Society' is already talking about what they will do differently next year to improve the show.  If you think you might like to go to 2016 show, it will be the same weekend (first weekend in November).  I can send you info if you message me your address.  You might get a Christmas card, too! 

Sold 
Mermaids are always fun to paint and seem to bring the buyers joy.  Folks, that is what it's all about for me.  This one was painted on an antique canvas, too!  It has a real vintage look and feel.  
I am keeping this one for a while. 



SOLD

On Hold. 
The next show that I will paint for won't be until next summer.  I know that seems like a long way off, but time does fly.  


SOLD


SOLD 

HOLD or probably SOLD 
Just remember that nothing is ever impossible to repaint.  I love doing something that is similar.    If you have an idea, message me.  If you like something that I have posted, I might still have it!  Just drop me a note.  Thanks for looking.  

ENJOY! 




No comments: