Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Kolene Spicher Antique Style Trade Ship painting in Gold Leafed Mirror Fair Trade for these United States

Pen and Ink Trade Ship

Fair Trade For These United States

"Tattoo Art"  

Right Side Close up! 
Up Close 
I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU CALL THIS STYLE…Crazy.  I was having a bit of fun today painting trying some new things and WALA

The first thing I did was craze the paper.  This is always an unpredictable thing to do to paper.  I am never sure how it will turn out.  But you know, I really like it.  

It has a sort of TRADER JOE's feel to it.  

The little ding on the right middle doesn't detract.  You don't notice it.  
I have been in love with gold ever since I fell in love with Restoration Hardware.  I love their wall of antique gold frames that hang in their flagship store in NYC.  I painted my walls grey in my living room because I LOVE IT that much!   I just can't seem to keep myself from buying every gold frame I find.  Back to the painting.


I've always been a fan of anything that has to do with a trophy.  Maybe it's because I never won one!!  I love the idea of all the competition and racing and sportsmanship that enter in to receiving a trophy.  I think they look really good in front of artwork, too, BTW. 

Look at the details of this frame. 




Here's another shot - different location.

This painting is intended for my Bedminster Show in September.





If you can make this show and would like to have tickets, let me know!  I am happy to get some for you and a friend to enjoy!  

Thanks for looking! 


No comments: