Friday, October 7, 2016

Reproduction House Portrait in the Georgian Style Complete , Post 4


House Portrait Complete
Finally!  
Post 4 



Pumpkins make a nice accent

This was quite the project.  There were so many beautiful trees around this house, it was difficult to know which ones to eliminate and which ones to paint smaller or slightly different so as to highlight 
the house.  As I said in an earlier post, the owner loves the beach.  She has starfish in the windows and sailboats in the door transom window.  


The owner said that they fly the flag almost year round.  They LOVE the American Flag, and
I happen to love it, too.   Obviously, the garage is larger in the picture.  I didn't want it to 
be about the garage.   It is all about this big beautiful white house!!  

Love the old frame with the lemon gold liner! 
Now I have the job of looking for a nice piece of antique sheet glass with lots of bubbles and waves!

Here is the final picture of this long series of posts!  Sorry it took so long to complete.  Art can't be rushed! 


I still need to name this...it will be inspiring! 

The Customer requested that I add their pet, which I was happy to do!  Ironically, we have the same identical looking dog.  Here is theirs! 

How much is that Doggie in the window? 


Enjoy
and thanks for looking! 








SaveSave

No comments: