Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Bedminster Traditional Artisan Show

Delaware Valley College, Doylestown, PA 
Presents The Bedminster Traditional Artisan Show on 
 September 20 and 21, 2014  

FILL OUT FORM ON THE RIGHT FOR 2 FREE PASSES. 


Each year I try to pick a venue where I will present my original work for sale.  Many of you know that I exhibit prints for the trade in New York, Atlanta, and High Point.   HOWEVER, My original hand-painted pieces are a little harder to find and purchase.  This is because I am not doing many retail shows.   For about a half a year I have been painting for this upcoming September show, and can't wait to debut my stashed away paintings on this blog and at the show! As they say…stay tuned!!   

This will be my third time to do this show.  Each time was better than the last and the overall quality of this show is really exceptional.  My home is filled with one-of-a-kind pieces of art that I have collected over the past 23 years--many of which I have purchased from this group of craftsmen.   Pieces like this are what make your home distinct.  If you like artwork, you need to attend this event.  


Map with  star indicating where the Show will take place.
Here are a few of the pieces that I have sold this past year...
Coffee table piece with three paintings.  There is also a ship on the reverse! 

Ship Portrait Featured in Antique Frame 

This is a portion of another painting that I believe had a mermaid featured. 

Love flags.  

Portraits of Children always are a good seller for me. 

I featured this painting in Atlanta this last month for our showroom.  The original sold at the end of this
Bedminster Show. 


"She was singing a new song"…was written in the water! 


People love my mermaids.  (This particular painting went to Nantucket Country).  For those who do not know about this store, they are located on Nantucket and sell my work along with many other one of a kind pieces--including, antique quilts, sailor's valentines, hooked rugs, and nautical antiques! 

There's a Blogger Comment area to the right that if you fill this out with your mailing address I will mail to you a pass that will provide entrance for 2 people for FREE.

If you live in the Buck's County area of Pennsylvania or New York City or even Connecticut and want to attend, let me know.  I will see that you get a ticket until I run out of them.

Hope to see you there!!
Kolene Spicher
.  

No comments: