Thursday, September 21, 2017

Kolene Spicher Custom Teacup collection for Spicher and Co

Blue and White Teacups 
Spicher and Co 
High Point Market, 2017 

First of all, I apologize in advance for the poor photos you are about to look at.  Just imagine them not blurry, LOL. 
I wanted to post for all my wholesale customers with gift shops or for my designers that buy thru Spicher and Co. 

Each teacup is painted in shades of blue and white.  They are each different and vibrant and pretty in their own way.  

I feel that these could go in a lot of rooms, but think bedroom or maybe kitchen or living room.
I think the pictures speak for themselves.  I really enjoyed painting these and started them awhile ago.  I paint a little here and there till it's finished!  

I think a black frame would be lovely.  
Decorate your home with TEACUPS by Kolene Spicher. 
Available after October, 2017.  


No comments: