Saturday, July 18, 2015

Miniature Ship Painting

The American Way 


https://www.etsy.com/listing/240962794/kolene-spicher-miniature-ship-painting?ref=shop_home_active_1

For A bookshelf or a dresser top!  This piece is currently available on ETSY at KOLENESPICHER's store! 
I have a lot of fun doing what I like.  Each day, I paint with love… 

This little painting would be a nice addition to your nautical collection.  If you have other pieces of mine, I would include this nearby! I like to place small originals on a bookshelf or a tabletop.  

Different lighting
The Italian frame is beautiful.  I love silver leaf.  The back also is equally gorgeous.

Here it is outside the frame before I put it together 

I love the paper!  
Thanks for looking.  If you are interested in my originals, I will be at a show in Philly area in mid September.  Here is some information on that show! 


I have some free tickets!  Facebook message me with details!  

Enjoy! 

No comments: