Thursday, November 6, 2014

Displaying artwork around Christmas Decorations

Small Original Watercolor technique painting of Church 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/196528609/whimsical-church-portrait-with-folky?

The little painted houses were cut out by my husband and painted by me back in 1988
The only ones that are not mine is the yellow one and the log cabin.
Trying to come up with places and ways to display artwork can be challenging.  I think bookshelves are great for small pieces but I also like to use little stands and 'prop' them places around the house.  They are especially sweet around the holidays!


The painting on Etsy KOLENESPICHER shop is front and center!

I thought I'd borrow the painting over the holidays!  The only way this will be a problem is if one of the kids knock the tree over :(  It's possible.  

Enjoy! 
Kolene Spicher '

No comments: