Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Perfect Gentlemen

Perfect Gentlemen are always Silhouettes

Today's blog is related to the two men in this shot
Someone told me one time that if you are looking for the perfect man, you'll be disappointed.  Well, I'd argue that some days.  My man is pretty close.  But that one day that he's off, watch out.  I like things the way I like them.  By the way, you won't find the perfect woman either.  HA. I'm glad he knows that, too!  This is all in fun~I promise I'm kidding. 


A while ago, I did a photo shoot of a house that we needed some props to lay about.  We chose the silhouettes because they are fun and the house was really highly decorated in terms of its architecture.  The silhouettes were a good fit.  I love this one because of the printed ledger background.  The frame that is gold (but not leafed) complimented this picture rather nicely, I thought.  It doesn't take away from the artwork!  That's the goal. 


Here's a closeup of the frame along with my signature and the style of painting.  


I love this guy's chair.  I love chairs.  All you have to do is type chair into the search engine of this blog, and you will agree with me that I have a thing for chairs.  The thing that stands out to me is that blue! I love this color and work it into all artwork! (If I can!). 


Here's the closeup!  I would totally hang these guys together.  If you are interested in my prints, you can find them on Spicher and Co's website and also my Etsy store.  I only have semi-used prints on this sight because I blog about the stuff that I use or have used for photo shoots or reference material, etc.  
Check these two prints out on my Etsy store KOLENESPICHER.  

THANKS FOR LOOKING!!


No comments: