Monday, April 2, 2018

Apple Mug

Eat Apples Daily 
A functional and decorative mug
by Kolene Spicher 

Can you help me find my missing apples? 



The bottom was heavy...sigh, I am a beginner!  
This little mug isn't so little.  It's heavy too, but it is so cute.  I am thinking that it will turn out A-ok once it's fired.  Will survive the fire?  I believe! 


Is it me or does she look like she is wearing a beehive?  I think we will call her Beehive lady! 

The colors are rich on this, and not garish!  I will post more once it's fired! 
Here are my missing apples!  
Like all my art, this too is meant to be interactive.  I want people to look at this stuff and be curious, what's the message?? 
The vote is out on the inside being blue...I might just hate it.  We shall see.  

Enjoy! 





No comments: