Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Painting for Spicher and Company and the upcoming High Point, NC Furniture Market, Entry 1

Everything is coming up Apples! 


Its has been a while since I posted and maybe you thought I hung up my paint brush for a season, WRoNG! I am still at it.  Since the last time I posted, mid January, I have been busy painting trees, birds, apples, and bathing beauties.  I have some other things, too, that I have been working on but am not prepared to reveal it all at this time.    
Nothing like a good Apple 
They say an apple a day keeps the doctor away.  Well…I am not going to say either way.  HOWEVER,  It does seems like I did better when I was consuming apples.  But, hey, if you say what you are doing, then you have people say, that if it is not medically proven, don't say it. Ok.  I won't say it. 
I love this green. 
I decided that I needed red ones too.  So I  went to the store and bought a bunch of different apples.  Now, I am eating them again daily.  Dare I say it?? 

Before the background… 


There are so many varieties of apples.  I decided against labeling them.  If they have a label, then people want to know why you did not paint the apple that they eat.  
I always ate this variety…  

But now I eat this variety.  
What is your favorite apple?  I am hoping that people like these.  Everyone loves apples and desserts made from apples.  Thanks for looking.  If you are interested in these prints, they will be available to the trade in April.  Go to www.spicherandco.com.  

ENJOY! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These are spectacular! Everyone will love them!

Kolenespicher said...

I hope so, Lila! Thanks for posting! Kolene