Sunday, November 29, 2015

Kolene Spicher Mermaid Winter Scene - Part 3

Getting Closer to completion! 



I added a lot more of my fish people and sailors!  I am not quite finished but thought it would be fun to blog about what I did so far.  It's been a busy week with the holidays.  I was hoping to have this completed but it will need to wait till sometime next week! 

I like the red but it's a bit garish for my taste 
One of the things that I will be doing next week is toning the red down.  It's just too bright for my liking.  I have been looking at it for a few days now and think it needs a little less vibrancy.  :) 



What do you think?  Maybe even a different color.  Maybe it's too Christmas??  Here it is in the frame! there was a lot of work that has gone into this.  If the decorator cannot use it, I will let you know.  Maybe it will be available or maybe I will keep it till my next show and enjoy it for some months ahead!


Thanks for looking and happy Thanksgiving and Christmas to you and yours!

Enjoy!

No comments: