Thursday, August 13, 2015

Tattoo Art - Patriotic Commerce and Trade Advertisement Painting by Kolene Spicher

Commerce and Trade 



Closeup of Eagle 
I don't know why, but I am very interested in RED, WHITE, and Blue.  I love the patriotic look.  I think it is very 'current' and FUN!


This is more of my "retrieved" wallpaper type art.  In case you don't remember, this is a technique that I created whereby the paper is crackled and looks like it was 'peeled' off of a wall, possibly!  I love the rich colors and the bright red banner that is across the bottom of this painting.

The artwork is chalk full of little sayings that are pointing the buyer to buy HERE.  Let's keep the money in the USA and that's my goal.  Whenever possible, I buy handmade American products.  I love to help an artist out.  This keeps the creative people creating!

I really liked the lightness of the water area.  This would be lost if I were to fill it in with another boat or fish or whale, etc.
  
Here is painting laying on top of the beautiful  antique frame; it is in wonderful condition!  

This painting and all that I have posted of late are for my Bedminster Show in Doylestown PA.  Take a look at the flyer below.  As mentioned before, message me if you want a ticket.  I have some to hand out!  They are going out this week! 


Let me know if you would like tickets for this, it is a very high quality Art Show!

ENJOY! 

No comments: