Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Only Mermaids

Mermaid, Mermaid on the wall, Who's the fairest of them all? 
Sorry about the Resolution on this one! 
I have some mermaids going out the door this afternoon, and I thought it would be fun to post a bunch of different ones that I have painted over the years. 

This one is in my personal master bath area
I painted this years ago for Nantucket Country!  This is a huge print of my work.  I love to look at it over the tub.  It just seems to go well.  Check out the Spicher and Company Vintage Vinyl floor covering! (Above). 

Again a little blurry! This says "Pray Fish!"
I cannot honestly tell you when I did this.  It goes way back.   I happened to keep this one because I liked it.  I have had it for years.  I loved her tail, especially! 


I have this one for sale on ETSY.  I think it might need a different frame… 

These two are going out soon!  They both are sold, bottom one is a print! "Nantucket Stroll!"  Let me know if you want a print of any of these.  I don't have the one with the two girls directly above.  
This one might just be my favorite!  One of my favorite customers bought her, too.  Things that I love…The tail, the body language, and the message!  "A new Beginning!" 

Thanks for looking! 




No comments: