Thursday, September 11, 2014

Mermaids and Such ~ Bedminster Show in Doylestown Pa, Sept. 20-21, 2014

Mermaids on Cape Cod 

Love this frame and love this painting!  This will be one of my premier pieces that I will show this next weekend! 
Titled, "No After Dark Frolicking" 
What can I say, another mermaid scene.  My show wouldn't be complete without one, either.  So I had to do two.

Sweet Summer Breeze, Moonlight on Cape Cod 
This is a play on the last sentence of  "Moonlight in Vermont".  I kept thinking about that song as I painted it and so I decided to look up the lyrics.  The last sentence was perfect!  I exchanged Cape Cod for Vermont!

MERMAID on a Barrel of RUM 

Remember this one?  I decided that it had to be reframed.  This is a shadow box type frame and is one of a kind-almost. 

You have to see it to understand how neat the frame is.

Here's a shot from the side! 
The colors are more correct on this one than the top pic. 

MERMAID MAN

I didn't know what to call him.  He's really a man with a tail on (for the picture).  

This is going to be framed in a shadow box style.  Can you see his feet? The tail comes off!

Look at the name of this painting! 
First dates can really be terrible.  I had one bad one…haha.  This guy looks like he's willing to do what it takes to make his Fish Lady happy!

Love the sign. 
There are more paintings, but they will remain a surprise at the show!  I hope that you can try to come to it.  Google the show.  It has an amazing variety of art for sale.  This show benefits the Bedminster land Conservatory.  The show itself is in Doylestown.  It's next weekend Sept. 20-21, 2014!

Enjoy!





No comments: