Thursday, September 11, 2014

Anchors - Bedminster Artshow, Bedminster, PA Sept. 20-21, 2014

Anchors Aweigh! 


Love this Anchor
Anchors are really in style right now.  This is a good thing because I plan to keep them if they don't sell.  That's right.  I love them.

I painted 4 of these to all hang together and they will be part of my Spicher and Co., High Point, NC show coming up as well as my Bedminster art show that is this next weekend (See previous posts).  I have the originals framed in these amazing antique frames.


I wish that you could see the backgrounds on these.  I worked FOREVER ON THEM.  This is a mostly true statement.  I really took my time with them.  I love the old gold frames.  I know they aren't simple, but the frames needed something fancy and shiny.  :)  Love them! 

This frame reminds me of rope. 


This frame reminds me of a port hole. 

FISHING

HOOKS ARE SORT OF LIKE ANCHORS, SO I PUT THEM ALL TOGETHER ON ONE POST! 


I HAD A BUNCH OF ADIRONDACK STYLE FRAMES.  This seemed like a good solution for these frames.  I don't even have this style house and want to keep them.  You know if I blog about them again that I got my wish… (I wish that I would sell them).
Gold liner is in perfect condition 

This is not a Criss-Cross frame but looks very adirondack! 

closeup 

Not to sound like a broken record, but these will be at my show next weekend, too! 

Enjoy! 


No comments: