Thursday, June 12, 2014

Impressionistic Tulips

Une belle tulip...
A beautiful Tulip 

LOVE the orangey color! 
These flowers rank among my favorite.  In fact, each year I try to plant them in  my yard, knowing that the deer will get them every time.  I am always trying to figure out a place that the deer WILL NOT find them, as if there is such a place.  I have even had those animals on my front porch (along with bears).  Yes I live in the wilderness in greater Pennsylvania ~ just kidding, but not about the bears.

I love orangey peachy tulips.  
These were the color and variety I had in my wedding almost 26 years ago.  
Look at that blue on the vase 
As reflected in the title, I think these (and all the flowers have a very french feel).  I have this particular painting up beside my bed.  It is, however, for sale on my KOLENESPICHER Etsy page.  Take a look at this website if you get a chance.  I am listing on it almost daily.  I have paintings and other KOLENE stuff that I want to sell! 



I wish those tulips in that antique teapot were real, but they are not.  I actually am not into artificial flowers that much but liked these.   

I like to sit paintings on dressers and tables and on little easels when I can find them.  It makes the room interesting and I love the layered look.  

Thanks for looking today.  This is an one-of-a-kind ORIGINAL painting.  

ENJOY! 



No comments: