Friday, May 16, 2014

Winter Scene

A Very Festive Snow Scene

** Update! These cards are available on KOLENESPICHER ETSY page.  I have very limited quantities left.   https://www.etsy.com/listing/165393819/ship-painting-tabletop-beautiful-vintage



Fifteen years ago, back in 1995, my husband and I decided that we would print some cards.  I had about 21 different styles.  It was a very exciting time for me because I was just getting started in the whole art world and was really new to the idea of printing anything. We opened our doors in 1992.   I started with paintings, of course, that were one-of-a-kind and then branched out from there.  This was one of the first that I decided to print.  I remember TO THIS DAY the show that I sold the painting at in Valley Forge.  It feels like so long ago, but as fast as time flies, I guess it's only 15 years.

We found a box in our warehouse with about 30-35 packs of various card designs, and I thought I'd keep a few packs of 5 and sell the rest on my Etsy. 

https://www.etsy.com/listing/165393819/ship-painting-tabletop-beautiful-vintage

You can check it out if you are interested in buying some of what remains.  There are 15 packs as of today, and I am selling them for $15 a 5 pack.  

They are bundled in 5s with one envelope per card. 

Thanks for looking.  I have some die cut teacup cards and a few die cut house cards, too.  I will post them later-smile :)

I paint in many styles, as some of you have come to know, on February 10, 2014, I posted a different type of winter scene.  It is sort of fun to compare the different styles.  One is much more whimsical then the other.  I still like the older style, it's just fun to mix things up a bit!

Enjoy!



No comments: