Saturday, May 24, 2014

Wedding Guest Book Painting - Part 4

The Guest Book pages are framed! 

The Frame is Burl and Wonderful
This job is complete.  I wasn't going to make another post about it, but I had so much interest in it that I thought it was appropriate to share with you what the final product looked like.  I MADE SCANS OF THIS JOB.  I don't always pay to have that done, but I did so because I can NOW take orders for weddings with YOUR INFORMATION written across the bottom.  I have two different examples for you to choose from.  Let me know if you are interested.  It would be a print, which  makes it affordable.  These were actually painted and that is, of course, more expensive.  I can sell it with any frame on it.  We have a nice variety to choose from and it would  make YOUR wedding unique.  

More shots! 

This is a much better resolution than the previous shot of this painting. 

I don't know what it is about curtains, but I LOVE THIS CURTAIN! 

LOVE


Finally, here are the two pieces framed in their entirety! 

A.

B. 



I hope that you have enjoyed the process!  It was my pleasure to paint these and I always want to do a good job. 

Thanks for looking! 

Enjoy! 



No comments: