Monday, March 10, 2014

Illustrations Of Cactus and Succulents

Succulents and Cactus for your Kitchen or Bath 


Illustrations by Kolene Spicher - Grouping No. 2 (see previous post) 

This is the final four Succulents for a total of 10 illustrations 

I love to illustrate flowers and plants.  I like to keep them more whimsical and not so 'exact'.  I figure that if you want a picture, take one with your phone.  

These final four illustrations really blend well with the previous six. (See my post from a few days ago).    One of the things that help with this are the little stones that are present in nearly all of the illustrations.  They really help to tie everything together.  I mentioned that these would look nice in a bath or kitchen, but I also think that they could hang in a screened in porch area, too.  A den or Southwestern bedroom would work, also.
This one is my favorite.  I really like the pink flower. 

The background photographed slightly pink
The original in the one pictured above doesn't look as 'pink'.  These images will be set on a hand- painted linen background that I have not quite finished yet.  I will try to remember to take a photo at Market.  


I like this one, too, a lot!  I like the brown pot.  

Like the idea of presenting these plants from the top view 

These and all other images (not the ship from a few days ago) will be at market that is coming quickly this April 2014 in High Point, NC.  Please go to www.spicherandco.com to see other images that are available for your home.  

I want to mention, too, that if you call Spicher and Co., they will help you find a retailer near your home.  If they can't find one within close proximity, they will sell to you direct.  We have many retailers across the country, so I am confident that we will be able to service anyone who calls through one of our vendors.  

The original artwork that looks like an antique is usually available for purchase.  I don't always say anything because I end up hanging it somewhere in my house and forget about it (if it doesn't sell right away).  I hoard the paintings up for my original show in September! 


***UPDATE to this entry*** 

I am finished with the background that I selected for the succulents!  Here is one of them featured in both a black frame and a white frame! 

I like the linen texture! 
They are available in a few different sizes from www.spicherandco.com!  Like us on Facebook! Call for a retailer nearby! 


Thanks for looking.  

Enjoy! 

No comments: