Thursday, February 6, 2014

My French Dogs

New Year,  New Artwork!  
My 'French Dog' series

Each year in January, I am busy running around to various shows exhibiting what is new for 2014.  I have a number of new paintings that I have been very busy developing, which is why I haven't posted to my blog lately.  
This particular series was inspired by a little antique print that was found in Europe.  I had to laugh because it so much reminded me of my own dog and how funny she acts.  She's especially cute when she goes outside to do her business.  She always glances back toward me to see if I am watching. 

 I have posted a few pictures from this series.  If you want to see additional pieces from this grouping, please go to www.spicherandco.com.  Look under the what's new tab.  Thanks for reading. 




No comments: