Thursday, October 3, 2013

Spaghetti Night



This painting is called SPAGHETTI NIGHT



What a great time I had painting this family.  All the children are grown, but this loving mother wanted to remember her children as they were when they were young.  What a neat family.  I enjoyed meeting the mother, whose name is "CAROL. "  She was so much fun to talk to on the phone, and I felt like I knew the kids till I was done with the picture.  The only unfortunate part was that it took me a 1 1/2 years to compete it,  which is too long.  :(


I am truly sorry that the resolution is not a little better for this piece, but I was thankful for the photograph.  This lady has an amazing kitchen!  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this Painting Kolene one of my Favorites !!!!

Kolenespicher said...

Don't you just love that pig, too??